Things to do, Things to do
So this site is around 3 years old to date and it isn’t exactly exploding with visits and articles. Not a surprise since the last articles I wrote were over a year ago. No excuses just lack of enthusiasm to blog about products I can’t get my hands on.
So I’m shifting focus, instead of concentrating on the things I can’t talk about I’m going to turn the site into something that aligns my other interests.
Here is a list of things I am gonna look at doing over the next few months:
- Add an SEO section
- Produce SEO related content first few ideas will look at:
- Deciding which urls to target.
- The impact of local SEO on searches
- Getting Market Research out of Analytics
- How to define the “quick wins”
- 5 places to find content inspiration
- Video SEO Guide – then a video
- Work on a mobile phone based decision tree to help you decide which phone you want based on your interests
- Learn and document my experiences of trying to build apps
- Look into setting up the site “stealmyidea.co.uk”
- Add a recipe section
- Use my go pro to film more cooking and add it to the recipe section
That should keep me busy for a while, they are in priority order so look out SEO world cause I’ve got 5 years of pent up SEO aggression, Google based puns and ridiculous ideas to throw out here.
Now if I can just make sure the next blog post goes up before 2018 then the three people that visit this site a year might get a kick out of it.